PDA/CEU Points for Town Hall Attendance
- While registering, please enter your legal First and Last Name;
- The NCCAOM ID# cannot contain any characters, letters or leading zeroes, it may have from 3 to 6 digits ONLY;
- If you don’t have your NCCAOM ID# or do not remember it, please leave the field blank;
- All attendees must login into the live session through “Join Webinar” link they receive after completing the registration form;
- All attendees logged into the Town Hall live session via “Join Webinar” link will receive one (1) PDA point for attending. (Phone attendance not recognized or tracked by the system)
- To ensure proper attendance: attendee must be able to see the Town Hall Presentation and the dashboard for asking questions on their device.
- Attention family and friends: If you intend to receive a certificate of completion for one (1) PDA point, each of you (family or fiends) must be logged into the live session on a separate device. You can watch the presentation together, but each attendee must be logged into the session separately.
- Certificates of completion are distributed within two weeks of the event date.